AMIHO Technology provides standards-compliant software stacks for wireless modules. They are available as stand alone, for license or embedded in our own wireless hardware modules. They are suitable for applications such as Smart Meter and IoT device communications.
We provide the following software stacks:
- the AS093 for LoRa® and Wireless Meter-Bus combined
- the AS090 which is Wireless Meter-Bus only
- the remarkable TRIoT™ for Wireless Meter-Bus, LoRa and LoRaWAN™ protocols
We also design customised hardware and software wireless modules, please contact us directly with your specific integration requirements.
Our wireless stacks are highly optimised including:
- Target processor feature utilisation but remain portable to different architectures
- Fully tested on the NXP Kinetis ARM Cortex based processors and Renesas RL78 processor
- AMIHO software occupies a small memory footprint and makes effective use of processor resources
- Easy to use AT command interface
- Very low current standby for battery powered applications
- The AS093 has a bridge application between any mode, available frequency band or protocol, E.g. bridging between LoRa and Wireless Meter-Bus.
- The TRIoT supports bridging between Wireless M-Bus and LoRa/LoRaWAN
We also provide:
- Low level platform radio drivers
- Wireless Meter-Bus RF stack drivers with extended functionality
- Utilities and sample application source code